Solar pump operation suggested
1. Remove the movie which covers the solar panel prior to using;
2. Solar panel must be completely exposed in sunshine without any part shaded by leaves or any other things;
3. Let the solar pump under sufficient sunshine and water height depends upon the strength of the sunshine.
4. When the sunshine is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunshine is stronger it will automatically continue to work;
5. Take out of the plug(the head part) to start with, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump, then put on the plug to see if it might work well;
Photovoltaic Panel: 7V/1.4 W
Brushless Pump Input: DC 4.5-10V
Optimum Flow: 150L/h
Optimum Spraying Height: 45cm(18"), Regular: 10 ~ 15"
Minimum water depth in fountain need to be 2"
Panel Size(Diameter x Thickness): 16 x 1.2 cm
Tips of Using the Solar Pump
1. Clean the pump frequently to avoid pump from getting stuck.
2. Don't make the pump work without water for a long period of time, or its life expectancy will be reduced.
3. The pumps will work continuously just under brilliant sunshine. It will also be impacted by weather condition, seasons, locations, and so on
. Bundle Includes
1 x Solar Power Fountain Pump
1 x A pouch of fittings (Nozzles inside)
1 x User Manual
Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
Runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
Pump will start automatically in 3 seconds once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
The solar birdbath fountain has more than 10,000 Hours of service life. The solar water fountain pump has a built-in brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
Notice: Solar panel must be fully exposed to sunlight, not any part of it can be shaded, or the pump will not work.