Solar pump operation recommended
1. Get rid of the film which covers the photovoltaic panel before using;
2. Photovoltaic panel need to be fully exposed in sunshine without any part shaded by leaves or other things;
3. Let the solar pump under enough sunlight and water height depends on the strength of the sunshine.
4. When the sunshine is weak, water pumps will not work continually, once sunshine is stronger it will instantly continue to work;
5. Take out of the plug(the head part) first of all, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air head out of the pump, then put on the plug to see if it could work well;
Solar Panel: 7V/1.4 W
Brushless Pump Input: DC 4.5-10V
Maximum Flow: 150L/h
Maximum Spraying Height: 45cm(18"), Regular: 10 ~ 15"
Minimum water depth in water fountain need to be 2"
Panel Size(Diameter x Thickness): 16 x 1.2 cm
Tips of Using the Solar Pump
1. Clean the pump routinely to avoid pump from getting stuck.
2. Don't make the pump work without water for a long period of time, or its life expectancy will be shortened.
3. The pumps will work continually only under intense sunlight. It will also be impacted by weather condition, seasons, places, and so on
. Bundle Includes
1 x Solar Power Fountain Pump
1 x A pouch of fittings (Nozzles inside)
1 x User Manual
Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
Runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
Pump will start automatically in 3 seconds once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
The solar birdbath fountain has more than 10,000 Hours of service life. The solar water fountain pump has a built-in brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
Suggestion: Solar panel must be fully exposed to sunlight, not any part of it can be shaded, or the pump will not work.