Solar water pump operation suggested
1. Eliminate the movie which covers the photovoltaic panel before utilizing;
2. Solar panel need to be completely exposed in sunshine without any part shaded by leaves or any other things;
3. Let the solar pump under adequate sunshine and water height depends on the strength of the sunshine.
4. When the sunshine is weak, water pumps will not work continually, when sunshine is stronger it will immediately continue to work;
5. Pull out of the plug(the head part) to start with, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump, then placed on the plug to see if it could work well;
Solar Panel: 7V/1.4 W
Brushless Pump Input: DC 4.5-10V
Optimum Flow: 150L/h
Optimum Spraying Height: 45cm(18"), Regular: 10 ~ 15"
Minimum water depth in fountain ought to be 2"
Panel Size(Diameter x Thickness): 16 x 1.2 cm
Tips of Using the Solar Pump
1. Clean the pump routinely to prevent pump from getting stuck.
2. Don't make the pump work without water for a long time, or its life expectancy will be shortened.
3. The pumps will work continually only under brilliant sunshine. It will likewise be impacted by weather, seasons, locations, and so on
. Plan Includes
1 x Solar Power Fountain Pump
1 x A pouch of fittings (Nozzles inside)
1 x User Manual
After Service & Warranty
We offer 1 year guarantee and 24 hour e-mail customer assistance.
If you have any query please don't hesitate to call us.
Runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
The pump will start automatically in 3 seconds once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
The solar fountain for birdbath has more than 10,000 Hours of service life. The solar water fountain pump has a built-in brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
Suggestion: Solar panel must be fully exposed to sunlight, not any part of it can be shaded, or the pump will not work.